Thursday, October 16, 2008

My last couple weeks!

So... I've been given the okay to stop taking my medication as of Sunday. That would put me at 36 weeks and make it okay to let the baby come IF that's what would happen. Jer and I talked it over and ran it past my doc and we decided that we would continue with the meds until 37 weeks to be safe. We want this little guy to be healthy and we've been fighting to keep him in there this long.. another week won't matter. Except, it will torture me, but who cares about that-- I'm just mom. One more week will put at least another 1/2 pound of weight on him and give him that much more time to cook up his lungs. So I will stop taking the meds between Oct. 24 and 26th. Couldn't tell you what's going to happen from there. I can tell you that I'm dialated to 2 (through the medication), I've been having more contractions already, I have a 30% chance of delivering within the first 24 hrs. otherwise, I could go full term. So, family--- be ready for my phone call to either take me to the hospital or help with the boys!! Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

WOOHOO!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nicole said...

HELLO!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!

Busy Mamma said...

I sooo can't wait!! Bring on the Baby Jer! Yay! Love you!